Wednesday, February 14, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #258

Sketch challenges are one of my favorites and I love playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch.  This is the sketch for this week.
It was like a lightning bolt hit when I thought of the idea for my card.
I've long neglected the PTI Garden Gate set (that I HAD to have) and those hollyhocks seemed like the perfect image for my card.  A little grass die from MCS (closed) and a sentiment from HA grounds them.

Stately flowers hollyhocks are but I remember making dancing ladies out of their blossoms.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope flowers bring fond memories for you.

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Booby, so refreshing!! It will make the recipient feel better for sure!

Karen Dunbrook said...

this is gorgeous mf...love the look of Spring.
xx Karen

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I love Hollyhocks... never made them dancing ladies... though I did make the Snapdragons smooch!
LOve your CTS garden, and how it has grown, Bobby... thanks so much for playing along this week!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

You took the words right out of my mouth about that Garden Gate set. I HAD to have it too, and ASAP!!! And now it's collecting the proverbial dust. You have inspired me, this is a perfect use for those hollyhocks. Thanks for the great inspiration......LOVE this card!!! PINNING!!!!

Darnell said...

Another great take on a CTS sketch, Bobby!! Beautiful coloring! I, too, remember making little dolls from these "skirt" flowers! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love how cheery this is!

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Bobby ... and lovely dimension ... sure to lift the recipient's spirits! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Such a pretty arrangement of hollyhocks, Bobby! Your images remind me of a stencil I 'could' have used...next time!
Hugs~c