Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #262

This week's CAS(E) This Sketch was so easy it was hard.
It wasn't until I had a reason to make a card that it all came together.  My granddaughter is the driver for her robotics team and they won their competition last weekend.  Here's Kjerstin taking a bite out of her gold medal.
I made this card to congratulate her.

The background is a TH stencil and the sentiment is from  HA, selectively inked in the Stryke Force colors.

I'm so glad you dropped by.  Do come again.


10 comments:

Anita in France said...

Cool, graphic and so full of delicious, vibrant impact, Bobby ... congratulations to Kjerstin and her team ... she'll love her card! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

My thoughts, exactly, Bobby, in regard to that Sketch... you've conquered it about as perfectly as one could! Look at that darling kid!! Congratulations, Kjerstin! and bravo to you, Grandma!
=]

Loll said...

Fantastic card Bobby ... great take on the sketch!! Congrats to Kjerstin! Bet she loved her card. :) xx

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Bobby!

Lisa Elton said...

Ding ding ding...WINNER!! I think this is perfect! CUTE photo of your granddaughter. A big congrats to her!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congraulations Kjerstin, perfect card for her!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, and congrats to your granddaughter!

Chrissy Larson said...

Super cute and perfect CAS card. Congrats to your granddaughter. I love the pic!

Bonnie said...

I know you're proud of your granddaughter! What an honor to win that gold medal! Super card to send to a super girl!

cm said...

Congratulations to Kjerstin and her team; winning a robotics competition is impressive and well worthy of taking a bit out of the gold medal! Fabulous congratulation card for a bright young woman! I can 'feel' your pride...
Hugs~c