Sunday, March 11, 2018

CASual Fridays #194

Who could resist making a rainbow card?  Not I.  This is for the CASual Fridays challenge.
I took the image from their Breath set and stamped it with Altenew inks from a center point.  To the side I added a sentiment from the same set.  QACAS in Darnellese.

Well the weekend is almost over and since my creativity came back I have seven more cards finished and ready to post.  I'm off to check the deadlines so I don't miss any of the challenges.  Thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Hi Bobby! Oh great idea to make a rainbow with that stamp! Love how it points to your sentiment. Seven cards this weekend?! That’s seven more than I’ve made 😂 better get on it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is colorful and fabulous Bobby! What a fun image for your rainbow. You made seven cards...I made 1 and it took FAR too long LOL!!

Darnell said...

SEVEN? Girl, you my idol!! This is so so so so stunning, Bobby! It is like a unicorn peacock and it is perfection with that sediment!! It is QACAS with IMPACT = winner!! (Thanks for the shoutout!) Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Dreamy and delicious, Bobby ... that gorgeous rainbow of swooshes draws the eye so beautifully to the sentiment! Don't think I've made seven cards in the last month ... bowing! Hugs, Anita :)

lostinpaper said...

Sooo perfectly stamped Bobby, totally rainbow rad!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just awesome!!! I'm such a fan of rainbows, and this really fits the bill. Very clever to use that stamp like that, LOVE it!!!

cm said...

QACAS and rainbow spectacular! And another seven to share...I'm impressed!
Hugs~c

Michelle Lupton said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us for the CAS-ual Fridays Rainbow challenge :)