Thursday, May 17, 2018

CAS Watercolor - May

It's been a while since I've posted a card.  I don't know why I didn't post this one for CAS Watercolor earlier because it's been done for over a week.
The theme is 'rainbow' and I had some of these SSS Artful Flowers in several colors on my desk and they looked so good I decided to fill in the rainbow and make a wreath.  They're colored with Zigs and circled around a sentiment from EBE.

After a lull I do have a number of cards made so as soon as I get photos of them I can get them on my blog and into challenges.

Thanks for dropping by.

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your wreath of rainbow colored flowers is GORGEOUS, Bobby! Love the vibrant colors! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Lisa Elton said...

This is bright and cheerful Bobby, very pretty!

I Card Everyone said...

I do love a card that uses a few of those snippets we all have, Bobby! These favorite little blooms look great in every color of the rainbow! Very pretty card...
=]

Judy Woodland said...

You sound like me. I get the cards done and then it takes me forever to post them. I don't like to brain....lol. I love what you have done here. Those pops of color against the white are just beautiful. Your choice of image is perfect, those flowers are amazing.

Patti said...

This is just beautiful!! I love love love the pop of color against the white! A+++++

Susan said...

What a wonderful way to use our rainbow challenge! Beautiful flowers in such gorgeous colours! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

Anita in France said...

Vibrant and so pretty, Bobby ... what an inspired idea for a rainbow wreath! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Rainbow flowers = love! Sooooo pretty!
Hugs~c

Loll said...

Gorgeous rainbow flower wreath Bobby! Love the bright vibrant colours from the zigs. This is such a happy card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful card, Bobby! Once again, congrats on your recognition at CAS Watercolor!!! You go, girl!!!