The new challenge is up at The Flower Challenge and this time we want you to use acetate or vellum on your card.
I used linen vellum cut with a N&T die for my background, heat embossing variety of Altenew flowers in one corner. I had some light yellow and green vellum that I used for a flower from TH and Altenew leaves, adding a little extra color with Zigs. I got a smudge in the upper right corner so I covered it with one of the leaves. The sentiment, also from Altenew, was stamped in Expresso and heat embossed in clear.
The Design Team, and our guest designer Gwendolyn have some wonderful cards waiting to inspire you on the blog. Why not take a look and then make a card for the challenge. We'd love to see your flowers using acetate or vellum.