Sunday, July 8, 2018

The Card Concept #96

I wanted to try one of my Altenew flowers in the Tea Party set of colors and when I saw the challenge at The Card Concept I knew it was the perfect place for them.
I had the embossed frame in my WTDWT box.  It was a NBUS embossing folder that isn't quite the size of an A2 card.  I don't know why they do that but I made it work.  I gold embossed the center of the large flower and the sentiment from PB to make an anniversary card.

Thanks for dropping by.


8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Bobby! these colors ARE perfectly inspired by that photo - and gorgeous!
We are home again, and that sentiment describes our journey to a tee - let's catch up after my laundry is done, okay?
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful!!!! I love that embossing folder, have never seen it before. I have that stamp set and have forgotten about it (what a surprise....lol). You have made me want to pull it out again. Great color choices, well done!

Nancy Penir said...

Bobby, this is gorgeous! Love the white embossed folder too. So elegant. Thank you for playing along at the Card Concept!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Bobby ... the embossed frame adds a lovely touch of elegance to those gorgeous blooms! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness Bobby, this card is GORGEOUS!!

Hannelie said...

A well deserved winner at the card concept! Congratulations Bobby... this is really beautiful!

Loll said...

LOVE the colours you've used on this layered flower Bobby. It really pops against all that gorgeous white space. xx

Aileen said...

beautiful card, love that embossed frame. They do that just to bug you Bobby........ or someone anyway. Doesnt matter because you beat them and made the perfect card from it.