Saturday, August 18, 2018

Just Us Girls #454 - Color Week

Yes it's color week again and Angie has chosen these colors for us to use on our cards for Just Us Girls.
My usual fair with light colors like these is to use flowers.  Not wanting to be in a rut I got out an old die cut and used it as the basis of my card.
I colored some Bristol with Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxides and cut the SSS birthday die from it.  I didn't have any yellow paper that I thought was light enough so I inked up one with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink and cut it with a Neat and Tangled scalloped die that ties in with the scalloped die behind the colored sentiment.

Ros Crawford, our guest designer, and the rest of the team have some colorful cards for your enjoyment and inspiration.  If you make a card and are chosen Chic of the Week you could be our guest in October.


2 comments:

Anita in France said...

Soft, fresh and deliciously pretty, Bobby! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

I know 100% I commented on this pretty card, but apparently, the non-sticking thing must have happened. A second helping, however, as marvelous as the first! Love that you decided 'not' to use flowers; your birthday sentiment is a perfect alternative!
hugs~c