Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Inkspirational #172

For the vellum challenge at Inkspirational:
I have this rather thick linen vellum that I thought would look nice over some Kaisercraft paper that was a gift from Nancy.  I stamped and watercolored with Distress Inks some Altenew flowers, hoping to match the DP colors. 

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate.  My granddaughter tried to FaceTime me this morning so the kids could thank me for their cards but the connection was bad.  I was hoping to see them in their costumes.  I'll be seeing them this weekend so I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to share.

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is feminine and just as pretty as can be Bobby!

Patti said...

Beautiful!! the PP you selected to use is a perfect match for your delightful flowers!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so gorgeous Bobby...love how you inked the flowers...elegant and wonderful.
xx Karen

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card with that pretty floral background. Beautifully colored too, well done!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous paper, and that perfect slip of vellum! Bobby, it is a beautiful card!
=]

Pia S said...

The DP is gorgeous. The image would be lost on it without the vellum piece. I like the thickness of the vellum paper, it’s still translucent but a bit more solid, which is what is needed here. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Inkspirational!

Shauna said...

What a lovely design! I like your floral pattern, the scalloped vellum and the great orientation! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Lynn said...

Have a wonderful visit with your grandchildren! Love this soft bouquet of flowers Bobby!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love it how the vellum turns this into a CAS card - would otherwise be much too busy.

cm said...

The combination of the patterned paper (so pretty!), your flower arrangement (also incredibly pretty) and the vellum result in a breath-taken away beautiful card, Bobby! Love this! Thrilled to see you in the INK gallery!
hugs~c