Friday, November 2, 2018

AAA Cards #127

I bought the Hero Arts Kindness set quite a while ago and I've only used one of the sentiments from it.  Today I used my favorite one for the challenge at AAA Cards.
I made a shaker including the letters KIND inside, cut from orange foil cs.  I also used that to cut the little confetti squares from an MFT die. The hearts are gold and you all know how hard it is to photograph anything gold.  Even at another angle they look black.

Thanks for dropping by. 

5 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

A beautiful sentiment and a fun card!

Jane said...

Fabulous sentiment and I love that you’ve used confetti in your shaker. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

Such an amazing card. Love how you played with the word confetti in the sentiment and on the shaker card. fabulous take on the challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at AAACards. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

cm said...

How sweet is this shaker! I don't 'kind' of like it; I LOVE it!!
hugs~c

LucieGCards said...

Fabulous shaker card and wonderful sentiment! Love how you included the word in the shaker too! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!