Thursday, November 15, 2018

The Flower Challenge #26 Reminder

I have another card to inspire you to join The Flower Challenge and make a special occasion card.  Mine is for a birthday.
I stamped my NBUS Starry Flowers from Altenew in VersaFine Gray and colored them with Zigs.  I watercolored a background onto a Frantic Stamper die cut rectangle, gave it a little splatter and a tiny sentiment from SSS.

There is still time for you to enter your special occasion card.  We hope to see it in the gallery.

9 comments:

Patti said...

I love this! I have never seen this stamp before. Beautiful job coloring!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what pretty flowers! This is wonderful Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

Just what the doctor ordered on this snowy morning, Bobby!
Safe travels today!
=]

Viv said...

Gorgeous card and design Bobby! just bought this stamp too... must play with it soon ;) hugs Viv xx

Anita in France said...

Delicate and so pretty, Bobby ... the dainty scalloped border mimics the shape of these lovely blooms beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

TaeEun said...

You've colored the flowers and background so beautifully, Bobby! Love the soft coral combined with the green!
And the splatters are awesome!

Darnell said...

I love the fresh spring colors of this pretty card, Bobby! The pinks of the flowers and the greens of the pretty background go so well together! The schplashes and scalloped frame finish your design beautifully!! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! ❤Hugs, Darnell

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous card Bobby and I love the green background with these beautiful pink flowers! Great job.

Karen Dunbrook said...

how pretty mf...the green washed bkg works so perfectly with the delicate flowers.
x Karen