Sunday, December 2, 2018

Less Is More #385

It's the dreaded one layer challenge at Less Is More and they want a holiday card.  That's easy enough this time of year.
I silver heat embossed one of the Ornate Ornaments from SSS and colored it in with various shades of Distress Ink.  The sentiment and hanger are from the same set.  QACAS - EZPZ

I'm getting my cards ready to send out and I think I have enough.  If not it will be fun to make more.  I never had my cards out this early when I bought them.  How crazy is that?!

Thanks for dropping by.

10 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the way the ornament is hanging from the sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

The bright pinks and reds look fantastic on your pretty ornament!

Kelly Griglione said...

Well who knew the "g" makes a good ornament hanger?! Love it! And so jealous you're almost ready to send out cards!!!

I Card Everyone said...

G I love that ornament hanging, and its sweet little curly ribbon! Really cute, Bobby!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This is so pretty!! No one does clean and simple like you, my friend. I love that you have used the red and silver embossing. Very classy and elegant!

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful ornament and I love how you made it hang to the sentiment! Fabulous CAS and One Layer card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Darnell said...

Another winning design, Bobby! Now I wish I had more cards to make, lol! Think I might make some anyway to start on next year's stash cuz it's so festive and wonderfully QACAS!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Festive and so pretty, Bobby ... those different pinks and reds make it seem as though the ornament is swinging gently from the sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Macimbalo said...

Love this card - even prettier in person! I really love this design, thanks my friend!!!

Neets B said...

Lovely CAS creation and I love those colours with the silver embossing. Well done on getting your cards made so early, I still have a few to make and need to pretty much write the majority! I'm so behind this year! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x