Thursday, February 28, 2019

Less Is More #389

It's one layer time at Less Is More and they want the focus on the sentiment.  I played around with a card several days ago that hit the recycle bin.  This morning as I was waking from sleep a new idea came to me. 
This is a 'thank you' stamp from EBE that I thought would make a great card for someone going through rough times.  I stamped it in the Rock Collection colors from Altenew.

Thanks for dropping by.  It's frigid out but I don't mind because the sun is shining, oh happy day.

7 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Great idea, Bobby! I love your color palette and how it reflects the gradual process of getting stronger and stronger! Such a great one-layer design and perfect for someone who needs some encouragement!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the repetitive sentiment, this is terrific Bobby!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love this and so effective!

Kathyk said...

What a perfect interpretation of the LIM brief this challenge - super

Kathyk

Judy Woodland said...

AWESOME card, so creative. I love it, great inspiration here!!!

I Card Everyone said...

you are so clever, Clever, CLEVER!!
=]

Nonni said...

Fantastic one layer, a super design! Love how your ombre stamping reflects the theme of getting stronger, this is an amazing card! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!