Monday, February 4, 2019

The Flower Challenge #29

Are you ready to get out your flower stamps and make a card?  This month The Flower Challenge is asking you to use your newest flower stamp or die.
I'm not sure if this is my latest stamp set because I don't keep track of that but I do know it is a rather recent one. 
Introducing Altenew's Cattleya, a type of orchid.  I stamped it in Altenew ink, die cut it and arranged it on a panel stamped with MFT's Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Background in CP Twilight Ink.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set directly onto the card front and as I see it here that might have been a mistake.  It looks a little blurry on screen but it's much clearer in person.

Aren't you curious to see what new stamps the Design Team has used?  Go over to the blog and be inspired to make a card for our gallery.  Remember that this is a flower challenge so your main image must be a flower.





15 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've arched the blooms across all those pretty little polka dots! This is lovely Bobby!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby this is beautiful, your flowers are coloured so lovely and they look so good against you background! Oh dear do I need these flowers??🤣😂🤣

Loll said...

WOW! Gorgeous stamp and beautiful watercolouring Bobby! Love the polka-dot background. xx

Marcia Hill said...

This is STUNNING Bobby!! LOVE that polka dotted background and the flowers are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

Aileen said...

Bobby, this is just stunning, love these blooms on the polka dot paper and the colours look perfect. The design is so eye catching.

Ellie Knol said...

WOW, love your card.. such a beautiful stamp and beautifully colored!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE the flowers over that polka dot background!! GORGEOUS coloring!!

Kampin' Karen said...

Gorgeous!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this Bobby....gorgeous flowers and adding it over the polka dots works so well.
x Karen

Alyson Mayo said...

I love Altenew stamps and this one is gorgeous - love how you set it on the polka dot paper and arched it across the entire card. The sentiment is perfect! 💕

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Bobby ... lovely florals against that delicious polka dotty background ... rather taken with how you stamped the sentiment direct onto the dots ... looks fabulous to my eyes! Hugs, Anita :)

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Bobby! I love this stamp anyway but loving it here even more with your gorgeous pinks...so pretty ;) hugs Viv xx

Ericka Strange said...

Ooh Bobby I love this card and these beautiful flowers with the polka dot background. So pretty and beautiful colors!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Gorgeous flowers Bobby,the colors are amazing and your background really makes them stand out.
The sentiment looks really cozy among the polka dots, I like it.
XO

stampingbowd said...

Your card is a beautiful sample for the Floral Challenge! I love the cascading flowers on a dotted background. Beautiful!