Saturday, May 11, 2019

Just Us Girls #487 - Trend Week

It's Trend Week at Just Us Girls and Nancy has chosen a rather easy one for us this time.
I have a set of rather bold sentiments that I hardly ever use, maybe because they need to be on a landscape card and I don't think to make them using that orientation. 
The flowers are from a NBUS set from Penny Black that I watercolored with CP Inks (I only have a few) because I wanted to stamp the sentiment in something other than black and then have the stems match.

The Design Team and our guest designer Eva have some BOLD sentiments on their cards.  I hope you go check them out and get inspired to make a card for the challenge.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

This bold sentiment is a perfect fit with the pretty, spring flowers!

I Card Everyone said...

You couldn't have chosen a more perfect ink to use for that bold statement... crisp, clean, and delightful, Bobby!
=]

evafromca said...

This is such a beautiful, serene card for sending someone just a hug. It's perfection!!!

Nancy said...

Love the green sentiment! Great choice Bobby and beautiful card! Hope you have a great Mother's Day! BTW...your link isn't working!

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty watercolored flowers with the speckled background and lovely, bold sentiment.

Ina G said...

What a lovely soft and subtle card here Bobby. So so pretty.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty with the soft colors

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so pretty with those delicate flowers and soft colors. Love the splatters, too!