Saturday, June 15, 2019

The Flower Challenge #33 - Reminder

There is still time to play along with The Flower Challenge where Deepti Malik joins us as both a guest designer and sponsor.

I used another of Deepti's designs to make a background for this card.
I stamped the bouquet several times in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored the entire panel with Zigs and Distress Inks.  I wanted those little berries white so I used my embossing pen to color them in and white heat embossed.  The same brown ink was embossed on a vellum flag for my sentiment.

The Design Team and Deepti have cards to inspire you to make one for the challenge.  Please check them out.

9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Bobby...this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! LOVE everything about this card from the stamp, the design, and most definitely the wonderful colors you used! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

I Card Everyone said...

This little beauty has gone into your Top 5 category, Bobby... love the brown ink, and every darling, beautifully colored little bloom in Deepti's bouquet! we may have to start our next list!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I have to agree with Michele, this is a favorite for me too! What a beauty Bobby!

Anita in France said...

Your soft colouring is simply gorgeous, Bobby ... love the colours with the cocoa ink! Hugs, Anita :)

TaeEun said...

Awesome placement of the bouquets for the perfect background! The coloring is so lovely and I love the light blue background you added!

Viv said...

This is such a fabulous card Bobby!just love the clever arrangement of stamps and your fab colouring too ;) hugs Viv xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is truly gorgeous!

Deepti said...

Ah! your card is simply gorgeous. Thank you soooooo much for for making the stamp shine and I am so glad to be Guest Designing with you all.

cm said...

WHOA! Breath-taken-away gorgeous, Bobby! LOVE this!
hugs~c