Saturday, July 6, 2019

Addicted to CAS #163

There's a new challenge at Addicted to CAS 
and as our host Ceal has chosen this code word.
In the summer heat means sunshine to me 
so that's the direction my card went.
I had a smooshed yellow panel in my drawer and use it to cut the MFT sun and EbyE word die.  The auxiliary sentiment is also EbyE.

The Design Team would like to see your CAS cards inspired by the word 'heat'.  They have some to get your ideas flowing and hope you'll enter one in our gallery.

11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Bobby! Jo x

Bonnie said...

All that sunshine does look hot, Bobby! Such a cheerful card! Personally, I think I'll find some shade! :-)

Barb Ghig said...

What a great sentiment, Bobby! I love all the dimension from your 'smooshed' panel, too...your sun is so pretty! Awesome card, my friend!

Macimbalo said...

Love your take on the challenge! And I love all the dimension in the die cut word!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this, Bobby!! That sun is just so sunny......lol. I'm such a fan of white and yellow, they are so fresh together. This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Very pretty!!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS card Bobby!

TK said...

Great use of the yellow panel for your summer heat and sunshine -- pretty!

Anita in France said...

Fabulous, sunny and CAS, Bobby ... this'll bring a lovely ray of sunshine to the recipient! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love the texture adn the pointy rays of your wonderful sun. Love the sentiment with the stacked diecut. Wonderful take on the code!

Jaydee said...

Bobby, love how you placed the sun and it works wonderfully with the stacked die-cut sentiment. Fabulous CAS card
Jaydee

Raga Senthil said...

Beautiful take Bobby! The stacked diecuts creates dimension to the card! Love your hot sun!