Saturday, August 3, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch #333 and Less Is More #401

I love when I can combine challenges especially since I have been away and not able to make cards lately.  A stamp set came to me immediately when I saw the Less is More challenge and  CAS(E) This Sketch laid it out for me.
I used my NBUS EbyE Squeeze the Day for the tangerines and sentiment and PTI's Watercolor Wonder for the aqua splash.


This is a retro sketch from CTS and here's what I did when it was #122.  I was announcing a new great-grand baby and since then I've had another one.  We've also added two to my husband's side  and another one is on the way.  The family just keeps growing and growing.
Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Fabulous card! Such a sweet first card, too!

Michelle W said...

Beautiful cards Bobby and the tangerine one is perfect for our colour challenge. Great Grand babies!! Congrats! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Anita in France said...

Your first take on the sketch was so cute, Bobby ... this latest one is cool, fresh, positively full of energy ... and yummily CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

Bonnie said...

Love the orange and teal together, Bobby! A refreshing card! Congratulations on the growth of your family. New babies are always fun!

Lisa Elton said...

That is a great stamp for the challenge. This is terrific Bobby! Your original version was darling too!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your squeeze card is fabulously designed and very punny! I love it, Bobby! Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.