Sunday, March 15, 2020

The Flower Challenge #42 - Reminder

The month is half over and it's time for The Flower Challenge reminder.  We hope you have already made your card but if not here is the theme.
That should make it easier for you.  Our sponsor is our very own Rachel Vass with her wonderful digital images that she is offering as a prize to the winner.  I chose the peony bouquet and for this card I zoomed in.
I colored with Distress Ink, added a sentiment from MFT and placed it on some Raspberry Fizz cardstock.

Please check out what the Design Team has made for inspiration.

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, though I loved those yellow Peonies I planted last year, these bright pinks are my favorite... beautifully colored!!
=]

Kate said...

Gorgeous - and what a fabulous idea to zoom in and offset the image. I need to remember that!!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful peonies and I love how natural the vase looks. Awesome watercoloring, my friend!

Anita in France said...

Your loose colouring on these lovely peonies is delicious, Bobby ... they look so at home in that texture-y looking vase! Hugs, Anita :)

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Bobby and I love the pink with the brown. Great layout too!

Viv said...

Love this card too Bobby! the bright pink flowers look amazing and match the rest of your card so well too...just perfect! ;) hugs Viv xx