Wednesday, April 15, 2020

CASology #366

I haven't played at CASology in a while but their cue card (Zodiac) and some of the Design Team members cards pushed me to make my own.
My birthday is in July and since Leo is my astrological sign I used this one from Clearly Besotted for my card.  He's colored with PolyChromos with a little black glaze pen for his eyes and nose.  The birthday part of the sentiment is also CB and the July is from MCS (OOB).

I'm glad you dropped by today.  Stay safe and craft on!





5 comments:

Joyce said...

Great idea for a card, Bobby. Love your sweet card. Are you going to send it to yourself?? I"m sure you would love it! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Lisa Elton said...

I've never seen this lion before, he's adorable! Terrific CAS card Bobby!

Anita in France said...

What a cutie, Bobby ... the furry texture you created with your colouring is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Jen W. said...

Aww he's super cute, Bobby, and I love the mixed font sentiment!

Melissa said...

This is so perfectly CAS! Love that lion and the simple, one line sentiment he's sitting on!
Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)