Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Time Out #159 and The Paper Players #486

I have lots of flower stamps so I knew I would go with the garden portion of the Time Out "words to inspire".  I incorporated the color challenge from The Paper Players to make this card.
I decided it's about time to use some of my patterned paper and this one fit the bill perfectly.  I stamped the flower and leaves from Altenew's Grateful Heart and added a sentiment from their Weekend Doodles set.

It's been a wild day weatherwise.  We actually had snow.  Not enough to stay on the ground but it came down pretty heavily for a while.  It made me want to stay in and craft. ;)

Thanks for dropping by.


9 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous bloom, Bobby ... fabulous against the exotic tile-like pp! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Bonnie said...

Love this pretty yellow flower, Bobby! A great match for the patterned paper! Hopefully that's the last snow of the season!

I Card Everyone said...

Love your card, Bobby, and this lovely yellow bloom.
=]
p.s. don't look outside.

Joyce said...

This is so very beautiful, Bobby. I love how you used the patterned paper. It goes so very well with your colors and images, and really showcases your lovely bloom. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty yellow bloom! We had a short blast of snow too, didn't stick around though...thank goodness!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Oh - I love your beautiful yellow posie!! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players! :) And - wild weather seems to be the phrase of the week - snow for you and tornadoes for us!!

TK said...

Terrific coloring on your bright, yellow bloom -- it definitely lightens anyone's mood! Your pp matched perfect too. Glad you made it through your snow!

LeAnne said...

Such a gorgeous flower on an equally gorgeous background! Very springy and unlike our crazy weather here in PA too! We had flurries yesterday and a heavy frost this morning...my tulips are drooping! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Gerrina said...

What a super background! Love the gray-and yellow-tones; make a beautiful combination! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!