Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Altenew Inspiration Challenge - May 2020

The colors for the May Altenew Inspiration Challenge were so bright and lovely that I had to make a card.  That and the fact that I have so many Altenew flowers that it would be a shame not to. ;)
It's difficult to get a white flower but I used the Gardenia and stamped only one layer in Limestone.  I could have watercolored it but opted not to.  I added buds from Remember This in yellow and orange and set it all off with a skinny blue frame.  The sentiment is from the Gardenia set.

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great day!



6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card Bobby...you do flowers SO well!! And I have you to thank for enabling me to buy the Sweetest Peas stamp set that I used for this same challenge...thanks friend!! Hahaha!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely card Bobby and the sentiment is wonderful!

I Card Everyone said...

I adore Gardenias, Bobby - they are a white like no other, aren't they? One layer was all the was needed in this case. I like your tiny frame as much as those splatters that Marcia used to add blue!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful gardenia, Bobby, and it is set off beautifully with the yellow rose buds and narrow blue mat! One of our gardenia bushes is in full bloom. Such pretty flowers!

Anita in France said...

A fabulous sentiment to go with those gorgeous framed blooms, Bobby ... this is lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Beautiful flower, and I love the white of the main image! That sentiment is pretty fabulous too