Saturday, March 27, 2021

Altenew Inspiration Challenge March 2021

It's been a while since I've entered the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.  Shame on me since I have so many Altenew stamps.  This photo was a little different than their usual floral ones.

I went through my stamps and decided on Starry Flowers that has been neglected of late.

While looking through my stamps I found this Altenew frame that I'm not sure I ever used.  I cut it from navy cardstock and layered it three times on white. I also used the navy to border my panel embossed with the SU Subtle folder.  After coloring the Starry Flowers with Altenew artist markers, I put it all together with the sentiment from the Lavender set.

I'm glad you dropped by today.  I appreciate the comments you leave.




 

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sweet flowers and a beautiful font on the sentiment! The contrast with the navy frame and narrow border is stunning!

Loll said...

Love those beautiful flowers and how you've added them to the side of your frame. Fantastic contrast with the soft colours of the flowers and black frames. xx

Anita in France said...

Such a soft, delicate and pretty sprig of lovely blooms, Bobby ... fabulous against the bold navy frame! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

It's a beautiful frame, Bobby - I'll bet we'll see more of it now that it's been found! Love those starry flowers - and that deep navy, whose paper is that? I cannot seem to find a true navy card stock!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This is beautiful, and a great take on the challenge. I love the classic look here, very elegant.

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is BEAUTIFUL Bobby!! The delicately colored flowers really POP against that bold navy blue frame, and that Subtle embossing folder always brings such an elegant touch to the card! Very, very pretty Bobby!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Beautifully colored, beautiful frame! Perfect use design for your card, Bobby