Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Color Hues #18

I brought with me what I thought would be a great image to color for the Color Hues challenge.  Michele stamped it for me quite a while ago and it's from Waffle Flower.

I used my Zigs in two colors of purple and teal and what looks like kraft for the pot.  A little black splattering and a sentiment from The Ton finished it off.  

This is the first card making I've done in a while.  Everything else you've seen has been scheduled.  It felt good to color again.  I have a few other things I want to do as soon as I get organized.  

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you are all doing well.



10 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

OK, you win!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bobby, and your coloring is AWESOME!! Lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous shades of purple and teal, Bobby! I'm amazed at the color of the pot you got by mixing the two together! Awesome, my friend!

Nancy said...

This looks incredible in teal and purple Bobby! I absolutely love it! So glad you joined us at Color Hues. Have fun settling in! Take care!

I Card Everyone said...

I know you're settling back in, but you haven't lost your touch in the transition, Bobby! Gorgeous Zig-coloring as always, and I love the look of these succulents in purple and teal!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Saw this over at Color Hues and just had to comment. Your coloring is just awesome, I love this so much. It's simply stunning!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

NAILED it! Wow is this ever fabulous!

TK said...

Pretty use of those colors! The image is fun, the card wonderful

Hannelie said...

Oh my goodness Bobby this is stunning! Beautiful coloring which definitely speak to my succulent loving ♥
Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Anita in France said...

Rich, vibrant and deliciously coloured, Bobby ... this is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Bobby, these succulents really shine in purple and teal! Such beautiful coloring, love the spatters! Thanks for inspiring us at Color Hues!