Monday, June 7, 2021

New email subscription

Hello Blog Friends.

No card today.  Just some business to take care of.

As most of you know, Google will be ending their Feedburner service as of July 1.  With the help of some blog friends I have decided to take this responsibility on myself. 

I have added a "Subscribe by Email" form on the right sidebar.  If you are interested in receiving an email with updates to "Bits and Pieces" please fill in the form and submit.  I will then add you to the email subscription list.  You need to be on an actual post to access the form.

You will also want to add Bobby.BitsandPieces@gmail.com to your contact list so the email doesn't go into your Spam folder.

This is all new to me so I hope it all goes well.  Please have patience and be sure to let me know if you are not receiving the emails after you sign up. 




No comments: