Sunday, September 12, 2021

CAS Mix-Up September 2021

Autumn colors is a perfect theme for CAS Mix-Up and using watercolors is a fun way to show off those colors. 


I  gold heat embossed the PTI Botanical Blocks sunflower and colored it with Zigs, adding an  embossed sentiment from Sunny Studios.  Since two of these images fit on one piece of Bristol I did another one.


I used lighter colors for the petals but kept the leaves the same.  I also changed out the sentiment for another one from Sunny Studios.  I have a few people who could use a lift and these cards will hopefully do just that.

Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when you do and even more when you leave a comment. 



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly CAS and perfectly gorgeous!

Loll said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully watercolours, Bobby! LOVE the gold embossing and the shading that adds visual depth to the flower and leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Marcia Hill said...

Great twofer Bobby and thanks for reminding of another PTI set that hasn't seen ink in awhile! Love the gold embossing with the water coloring...CAS and just beautiful!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

I think this is my all time favorite sunflower stamp, Bobby! I love how you've colored it both ways! Two people will be so happy to receive these cards! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect for the golden glow of late summer/early autumn with warm thoughts and sunshine! Your watercolored sunflower is a beautiful thing. Thank you for your share at CAS Mix Up!

HilaryJane said...

I just love that image and those colours. Definitely my kind of card xx

Jeanne H said...

Two wonderful cards, Bobby. Love the sunflower image and will have to get it.

I Card Everyone said...

Hmmm seems I'm not getting your posts in my inbox, Bobby - but I'm sure glad I checked in today - this is among my all-time favorite stamps, and you've really made it shine today, my friend!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful watercoloring on your sunflowers, Bobby! There's nothing like sunflowers in autumn ~ xx

nancy littrell said...

Both your watercolored CAS Sunflower cards are a beautiful use of Fall colors. TFS both cards, Bobby. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix up. Love and Hugs...Nancy