Saturday, September 18, 2021

Just Us Girls #602 - Color Week

Nancy is our host for Color Week at Just Us Girls and the colors she has chosen are wonderful together.


What did I make?  You probably have a good guess.


Of course I made flowers.  My NBUS Altenew Cistus to be exact.  First I ink blended CP inks in Tutti Fruiti and Tiki Torch on my main panel.   On another panel I used Tiara going from light to dark to cut the Cistus layers.  With all that bright color, I thought the sentiment from Altenew's Statement Flowers worked well.

What do you think of when you see those colors?  I wonder what the Design Team thought of?  Why not check out their cards and that of our guest designer Loll Thompson to see and get inspired to join the challenge.









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

15 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... WOW! You most certainly made the colors pop! Looks like that NBUS set is here to set. Fun card!

I Card Everyone said...

You Autumn know it was FALL they were thinking of! So happy you've gotten those Cistus out to play, Bobby - they were a perfect pick for today's pretty floral card!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, Bobby. You really nailed this one, it's stunning. That background showcases the die cut flowers perfectly, just FABULOUS!!!!

Nancy said...

I would have been disappointed had you not...LOL! Gorgeous deep background and well inked and your flowers are just as pretty! Not sure I have ever heard of that flower1 Have a great day!

Bonnie said...

Such an awesome ink blended background, Bobby! The layered yellow flowers are so pretty against the hot background and you had the perfect sentiment!

TK said...

I see a beautiful warm glow! Love the colors that draw you in and focus on your soft flower

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That background is gorgeous and perfectly blended, I love how you showcased that beautiful flowers! Amazing use of this week's colors!

Macimbalo said...

This is so gorgeous! I love that background and the flowers!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love that die cut with the soft yellows you used on it! SO pretty against your vibrant background!

Lisa Elton said...

You Cistuc flowers look beautiful in this color palette! Wonderful card, Bobby!

Loll said...

Beautiful sunset colours behind your pretty blooms, Bobby! LOVE the intensity of the colours. xx

cm said...

Gorgeous card, Bobby! Your seamless background sunset is incredibly lovely; perfect for those wonderful flowers!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Oh Bobby this is beeeautiful! Love those layered flowers on that colourful background.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty! Your use of the colors and blending are fabulous!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! These bold bright blooms are absolutely gorgeous and I love how they pop off the amazing and vibrant blended background.