Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Inspired By #194 and Peace On Earth #3

I've been conjuring up some Christmas decorations and one of my ideas includes a wreath similar to the Christmas photo on Inspired By.  I've made a paper one to practice.


The greens and bows are from Altenew's Holiday Bow, the Chisholm wreath from SSS, the shiplap stencil from Honey Bee and the sentiment from Penny Black.  Isn't it great how different  companies work so well together. 

I'm also sending this to the Peace on Earth - an ongoing Christmas challenge.  This is my first time visiting them and they have a wonderful mood board to inspire us. 

Thanks for dropping by.









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

11 comments:

Lori m said...

Stunning holiday wreath, beautiful elements that work so well together, hugs, Lori m

Marcia Hill said...

SOOOOOO pretty Bobby, and I love, LOVE that plaid bow! And yes, it is so much fun to mix and match stamp sets from different companies...I love seeing what I can come up with mixing and matching! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Diane said...

Gorgeous Christmas wreath! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Oh Bobby this is just perfect! LOVE your design and that plaid bow is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Bobby! Just love every item from every company representing our IB194 Christmas wreath! Especially that gorgeous plaid bow!! I'm so happy to see you playing along at Inspired By again - and for inviting your friends to play, too!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous wreath and I LOVE your plaid bow, Bobby! Great job combining challenges, too!

Bonnie said...

We had very similar ideas, Bobby! Love your big plaid bow and pretty greenery!

Judy Woodland said...

How adorable! Stamping that ribbon on the plaid patterned paper is genius!!! I LOVE your whole design.

TK said...

Pretty wreath, and your bow is fabulous!

Danni Reid said...

Swooning over that big bow, this is just gorgeous! Thank you for inspiring us @IB!

Lia said...

A perfect interpretation of the moodboard. I like the bow!!
Lia DT PoE