Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Time Out #208

Time Out is one of the challenges I try to play with regularly and now I get a chance to celebrate their 8th birthday with them.  Congratulations, Sandie and Nonni, for a starting this wonderful challenge.  May it continue for many more years with the help of the fabulous Design Team.


The Mondo Crysanthemum from EbyE was embossed in gold and colored with Zigs.  I tried a number of backgrounds until I finally decided to  use Altenew watercolors to make something similar to a smooshed panel.  The foil sentiment is one I got from Bonnie when we crafted together.

Thanks for dropping by.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A beautiful way to send happy birthday wishes, Bobby! You do have a wonderful way with those Zigs!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully colored, Bobby this is fabulous!

Bonnie said...

Now I wished I'd stamped this while you were here, Bobby! WOW! You've colored it beautifully and placed it on the "smooshed" background beautifully!

Lori m said...

This stamp is gorgeous, beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

TK said...

Beautiful - love that mondo flower and your creative backdround!

Jill V said...

I love how you created the soft background to allow that gorgeous floral to take centre stage. Great card! Thanks so much for celebrating 8 years with us at TIME OUT!