Friday, June 17, 2022

CAS Christmas - June 2022

I'm so glad I brought my PinkFresh Studio wreath with me so I could make a card for CAS Christmas


I stamped the wreath in Gina K black and colored it with Altenew artist markers.  The bow was die cut and popped up and the sentiment is from Concord and 9th. 

Thanks for dropping by.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Every Christmas MUST HAVE pink, Bobby! So very beautiful!
=]

Loll said...

Beautiful colouring of this pretty wreath, Bobby! Love the shading and detail on the leaves and so pretty with the pink berries and bow. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely beautiful Bobby!! Your coloring is so pretty, and I love the pink instead of traditional red! Lovely, lovely card my friend, and thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!! 😊

Bonnie said...

What a pretty wreath, Bobby! Love the pink bow and berries!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this, Bobby! What a pretty wreath! What a treat to see it in the gallery at CAS Christmas!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this beautiful wreath!

Linda said...

Lovely card, Bobby with your pink and green. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

TK said...

Ohhh, this is pretty! Love the delicate wreach and that big bow to make it even more interesting

Christine Alexander said...

perfectly CAS :) I love your pink bow and berries. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas