Monday, August 15, 2022

CAS Mix-Up August 2022

My supply of sympathy cards was depleting fast so I got a new stamp and die set called Dragonfly from HoneyBee to make a few cards.   I'm sending this one to CAS Mix-up where the prompt is 'emboss resist'.


The dragonfly was white heat embossed on PTI paper and inked with Salvaged Patina and Wilted Violet Distress Inks.  I thought it was a little too plain so I cut a SSS stitched circle from the center - thank goodness it fit around the ink blending - and popped it up.  The set has sentiment dies so it was heat embossed, cut and inked with Wilted Violet.  

While I had the stamps out I made a few others that will probably pop up on my blog at some time.  You'll have to come back to see. ;)






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

There's that darling 'hitchhiker' I love! How beautiful he is here among these gorgeous colors! So pretty, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a pretty dragonfly and so elegant with these ink colors! Love the stitched circles too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this, it's stunning in it's simplicity. I'm pinning!!!

Loll said...

Beautiful mix of colours over your pretty dragonfly, Bobby. Love the splatters of water to add some visual texture. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

lostinpaper said...

Another beautiful card design Bobby, I'm loving your blend of colours!

Lisa Elton said...

The colors you've given this fella to fly around in are fabulous! Pretty CAS card, Bobby!

Susan Joyce said...

Wonderful CAS design Bobby, love the image and colours you used. Thanks for joining us this month for CAS Mix Up.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and just perfect Bobby! LOVE the colors you used!! :0)

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful heat embossed dragonfly CAS card design, Bobby. CAS perfection, my friend. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up..Hugs, Nancy