Friday, August 5, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #547

I'm way behind on my Christmas cards so I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to add to my stash.


The skate and sentiment are from Avery Elle, colored with artist markers.  The DSP from a pack by Echo Park.  QACAS in my book.  I should do more. 

Thanks for dropping by.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Nice and icy, Bobby! Quick and cute!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sentiment arched over the skate! This is cute, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

A perfect card to do multiples, Bobby! Love this skate!