Sunday, December 4, 2022

Fusion's Last Challenge

Yes, you read that right.  I'm sorry to say another challenge is closing.  I've played with Fusion off and on and knew that I had to play in their final challenge - Christmas Chalkboard.

The white on black sentiment background is from SSS.  I used a die from one of their ornament sets, cut it from red and inked around the edges with Lumberjack Plaid DI.  The holly is an oldie from Poppystamps, the berries are some red rhinestones I've had forever and the twine was in my stash. 

I'm sorry to see you go Fusion but many thanks to Karren for running the challenge for a number of years and to all the design teams that have inspired us from the beginning. 




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I like that bit of Lumberjack Plaid here, Bobby - so bright and beautiful on your chalkboard print!
=]

Bonnie said...

I'm looking forward to getting my Lumberjack plaid! Love that red bauble and it's so pretty with the holly!

Loll said...

Great card for Fusion's last challenge. I love your chalkboard background Bobby! Your gorgeous red ornament really pops off the black and white. xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous take on the chalkboard challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

That was me... aka Anonymous ;)

Linda Callahan said...

Simple and stylish! Love it! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

TK said...

Agreed -- beautiful, and the blackboard background is perfect with the bright red bauble

Lori m said...

Very pretty cards, sorry about the challenge closing, hugs, Lori m