Friday, April 28, 2023

Peace on Earth #38 and Christmas Kickstart #73

It's great when two different challenges have the same theme.  That is true of Peace on Earth and Christmas Kickstart who both feature gnomes.  I ended up making two cards so I'll send one to each.


The gnome, tree and lantern are from a set by Sugar Pea Designs and are colored with Altenew artist markers.  The background is DSP from Honey Bee and a circle cut with SSS Stitched Circles and Stitched Slopes.  The sentiment is from GinaK.


On this one the background was embossed with a NBUS folder from Spellbinders and the circle was colored with Distress Oxide. 

I'm so glad you dropped by.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

To gnome me is to love me - I'm feeling pretty special right about now! HA!! Bobby these guys are so cute! And plaid, whether in paper form or embossed, seems just the right treatment for them!
=]

Bonnie said...

I knew these challenges would be right up your alley, Bobby! This gnome is delightful and so are your different backgrounds!

Lisa Elton said...

I like what you've done with this lil' cutie patootie! Both versions of your plaid background are terrific!

TK said...

So fun and cute! Just love gnomes and these are so sweet with their little lanterns!

Diane said...

Both cards are so adorably cute!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Stencil Fun}

Loll said...

Fun gnome cards Bobby! xx

Dotty Jo said...

What a coincidence! Love your gnome cards and that you got a two-fer on the challenge theme. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Gail and me, Jo x