Saturday, May 27, 2023

Just Us GIrls #681 - CAS Week

It's time for a clean and simple card at Just Us Girls and Lisa E has chosen silhouette as our theme.


The Design Team and our May guest Claire Apostoloff have some wonderful CAS silhouette cards to inspire you.  Here's mine. 


I started by spraying a panel with Salvaged Patina.  While it was drying, I cut two panels with the LF Scalloped Square for dimension and stamped the sentiment from PTI.  The flower silhouettes are from MFT.   

I hope you will make a card for this week's challenge.  If you are chosen as the winner,  you could be a future guest designer. 








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

Carol said...

I just love that scalloped frame Bobby! It makes such a nice place to put your silhouette AND the sentiment! Really sweet card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely sympathy card

Nancy said...

Sweet sympathy card that would make a wonderful set!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bobby!! Love the scalloped square aperture and your lovely silhouettes...sooooo pretty!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Elton said...

I had to delete my comment. I saw Marcia's comment above mine and called you Marcia! This is a lovely way to send your sympathies or even get well thoughts, Bobby. I like the way you've framed your pretty wildflowers. Wonderful CAS card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful and so calming. I love that sprayed background giving it so much texture and the delicate florals. Love how you framed them. Beautiful CAS creation.

cm said...

I really need to use my Salvaged Patina more often; it's so pretty, especially the way you've showcased it here. Lovely backdrop for your pretty florals.
Hugs~c

Ina G said...

Love your floral images here Bobby and you picked such a lovely background colour. Super framing.

Claire said...

So pretty Bobby, especially with that simple scalloped frame!

Lisa Kind said...

I love how you framed your silhouette images. Pretty background too. I love this card!

Bonnie said...

These are some of my favorite flower silhouettes, Bobby! They look so pretty in the scalloped frame! Peaceful background too.