Friday, June 9, 2023

Double D - Lemon-Ade

I'm so glad I have my new lemon dies from Lawn Fawn to make a card for Double D's Lemon-Ade Challenge.  


Cut mostly from C9 cardstock, I arranged the lemons on a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle along with a sentiment from Altenew. Needing a little more color and definition, I added a frame of gingham from Honey Bee. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend!





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

These lemons look so fresh, Bobby! And I LOVE that gingham border!

I Card Everyone said...

Every inch of your card is adorably lemony sweet, Bobby - but I especially love that you've used brown with the yellow!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I do love those cute little lemons and your brown gingham is the perfect companion! Sweet card, Bobby!

Barbara said...

A cute lemon panel on the brown checked background. Clean and Simple makes it grand. Thanks for playing along with us at Double D Challenge.

TK said...

So pretty, the lemons are perfectly highlighted by the gingham paper