Sunday, June 4, 2023

The Flower Challenge #81

I know you have a favorite flower and so there's no reason not to join us this month for The Flower Challenge. 


Most of my friends know that the Daisy is my favorite.  Here is the card for today.  Another one will be posted as a reminder on the 15th.


The daisies are from TH Wildflowers and colored with Zigs.  They are in the  Greetery's Market Basket that has been heat embossed with Etched Platinum and lined with vellum.    The little sentiment is also The Greetery and the background embossing is Time Worn from SU. 

The Design Team and our guest Christine L. have their favorite flowers to inspire you.  Won't you take a look and then join in the challenge? 







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

!neke said...

Great card !!!!
groeten Ineke

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby these are the prettiest daisies of all! You've colored them so beautifully and found the perfect vessel to carry them! She loves it!
=]

Loll said...

Your daisies are so pretty and I love this container ... I think I bought it but haven't used it yet. :) The vellum lining is so clever and creative. xx

Bonnie said...

I think these are my favorite daisies and that basket to hold them is AWESOME! Love the embossing and vellum lining!

TK said...

ADORABLE basket of flowers -- daisies are also so cheery. I also just love those subtle embossing folders that I've seen around

Lisa Elton said...

Your basket looks like real metal, wow is it ever fantastic! Love the sweet daisies too. Pretty card, Bobby!

TaeEun said...

You've made the 2D flowers into 3D ones by your coloring ! Love the fun basket and the subtle texture in the background!