Friday, July 14, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #594

Hello crafty friends.  Today I have a card for Freshly Made Sketches


The lily is Altenew's Stargazer.  Purple is such a great compliment to the yellow/orange flower so I added a strip that matches the Grapevine stamens and anthers.  The heat embossed sentiment is from Hero Arts. 

I'm so glad you dropped by.  Have a great weekend.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

4 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful lily, Bobby! Love your colouring and the complementary purple to go with it! xx

Lisa Elton said...

You've created the perfect lily, Bobby and it's fabulous! This is a wonderful card!

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous! That's one of my favorite flowers and is perfect for the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Bonnie said...

My day lilies are trying to bloom and their blooms always make me happy! Yours does too, my friend!