Saturday, March 23, 2024

Color Throwdown #785 and NBUS #60

Hey there crafty friends.  I'm glad you dropped by.  

Today's card features my new tulips from Papertrey Ink that I colored to fit the challenge at Color Throwdown.

The color of my blossoms was inspired by a video I saw from Tina Smith - light yellow inked with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide.  The green leaves are inked with Lucky Clover.  I hadn't used my C9 Double Stripe Card Front Die in quite a while and thought it would make a great background.  The sentiment from Stampendous was stamped in gray on an Altenew Apothecary label.

Since my tulips are new I'm sending my card to NBUS.  It's also the first time I've used the sentiment too.

Have a great weekend.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

!neke said...

A real beauty !!!!
groeten Ineke

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, yes, tulips! I'm awaiting some new ones to my garden that are advertised as creamy white with peachy tips - hope they are as pretty as yours, Bobby!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card. I love that background die, it's the perfect element for this simple design. Gorgeous colors too.

Lisa Elton said...

You picked a pretty color for your tulips! Wonderful spring card, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

The yellow and pink are so pretty together and color these tulips beautifully!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh my...those soft tulip colors are so gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

TK said...

Your two-toned tulips are terrific! I absolutely adore two-toned flowers, they are just amazing to me

_chevron2 said...

Aw, tulips...Fabulous job-perfect use of the colors!