Saturday, April 13, 2024

Double D - Cute Animals

Hey there!  I'm glad you dropped by.

I don't have a lot of animal stamps but I do think the ones I have are cute.  Especially those from Gerda Steiner.  I mean how cute are these turtles?!  They're for the Double D challenge. 


They're stamped on Bristol and colored with Zigs.  Remember when we had those wood handled, long bristled brushes to color our backgrounds?  I still have mine from Clarity Stamps and used one for the soft blue sky on a panel cut with The Greetery's Crimped Rectangle.   The Distress Ink grass is an unbranded die and the sentiment is from Darkroom Door.

I'm slipping under the wire to get this posted so I'm off to Double D.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love it when these turtle-y adorable dudes come out to play, Bobby!
=]

TK said...

Definite cuties to add to the gallery -- and I'll bet they'll be the only turtles to adore!

Bonnie said...

Cute turtles on their way to the birthday party!

Lisa Elton said...

Yep they're cute! I like their sweet expressions!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...these two guys sure make me smile Bobby and you've colored the whole card beautifully!! And yes, I do remember those long handled brushes that I HAD to have and then used only once...I donated them (with a bunch of other unused things), so hopefully someone is getting some use out of them!! Hugs. :0)