Monday, April 15, 2024

The Flower Challenge #90 - Reminder

Hey there.  Thanks for dropping by. 

There is still time for you to make a layered card for The Flower Challenge.

For my card I used the two layer plaid cover plate from Concord and 9th.


It was cut in white and mounted on a dark gray card base.  The flower are from Altenew's Golden Days, stamped in pinks and greens. 

There is more inspiration for you from the Design Team over on the blog.  Be sure to check them out.


  



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE your plaid layered die cut background Bobby...your lovely pink flowers POP right off of it! Beautiful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

I'm mad about your plaid - even more about these pinks, Bobby - are they also Altenew? SO beautiful!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I could just look at those pretty flowers all day! Fabulous card, Bobby!

Judy Woodland said...

This is beautiful. I love the black background behind the white plain, it really makes the pink flower pop.

TK said...

Oh so beautiful, Bobby! Love the dual layer plaid base, pretty and bright flower, all on that bold black base -- so striking!

Vicky Hayes said...

Gorgeous Bobby! I love the way you kept your plaid layers neutral so those flowers really pop. Vicky x

Stef Perry said...

Those pink flowers are so beautiful, Bobby! I like how the stenciling leaves white highlights. And it appears, we commenters are all loving the layered plaid background and rightly so. One of my favorite ways to ground florals is with a plaid or grid background. Gorgeous card!

Laurie Unger said...

Beautiful! I love those flowers and you made it look so easy to layer all the colors. The gray background really makes everything pop.

Darnell said...

You've been a busy lady in the last five days, Bobby, and I love your array of designs from cute turtles to majestic blooms! And I appreciate the great bg ideas you give me! Hugs, Darnell

Cindy Beach said...

Your layered die makes a perfect backdrop for the gorgeous blooms. I really love this one, Bobby!