Thursday, April 25, 2024

Time Out #262 - Photo Inspiration

Kim Heggins used to be a design team member at Time Out and is an incredible seamstress.  She made the inspiration for our challenge.  


Kim has an Etsy shop called Running Stitch Design and is offering the winner of our challenge a $25 credit to her shop.


I took my cue from the brown checked fabric on the bottom of the bag and the dogs in the print fabric.  I have always loved this dog from Gerda Steiner, stamped him on a panel cut with MFT's wonky rectangles and colored him with Zigs.  The checked background is a stamp from Concord and 9th.  The sentiment from the GS set was stamped and cut with an Altenew speech bubble. 

Need inspiration other than that fabulous bag?  The Design Team has plenty to show you.  





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Such a cool doggie and interestingly I do love the brown plaid, off to think of some doggie ideas for cards ;)

I Card Everyone said...

howwwwwwooo cute is this guy!?? TOO cute, and even better on your brown plaid, Bobby! Tickles my pun-y bone!
=]

Greta said...

Super cute card, Bobby! That dog is adorable and perfectly colored! I think the prize is actually the bag Kim made for the inspiration.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Ohhhh! LOVE this! Thanks for having me as GDT!

Kate said...

Awesome stamped background Bobby and love this cute pup! Great sentiment too! Hugs, Kate!

Bonnie said...

I can see why this dog is a favorite, Bobby! I love him with that plaid background!

Nancy said...

What a wonderfully cute card, Bobby!! I love that doggo!

TK said...

Definitely a cute puppers, Bobby! Love your card, and your coloring is perfect, such a fun card

Helen said...

Your card is sooo cute Bobby! I love that cute little pup and the sentiment is just perfect!! Your check background and sweet little pup panel is a super design! I hope you have a lovely week! :)