Thursday, August 29, 2024

Time Out #271 -

It's our theme challenge at Time Out and we'd like to see cards that offer friendship, encouragement and/or support.


 
The Rustic Floral stencil from PinkFresh Studio was colored with Altenew inks.  The panel was cut with Spellbinders Notched Corner Frames and added to a yellow card base.  The sentiment is from CASual Fridays (nlib).

Our sponsor for this challenge is Uniko and they are offering a $25 store credit to our winner.   I hope we will see your card in our gallery. 









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty Bobby! Love it! Hugs, Kate

Judy Woodland said...

This is so, so pretty. I love the yellow, I don't use it often enough. I think I have that stencil - I must paw through my stash and see. So many supplies, so little time.

Bonnie said...

Such a sweet wreath to hold the uplifting sentiment, Bobby!

Loll said...

So pretty, Bobby!! xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a very pretty card. Love the stencil and the frame die cut. Great color choices too. The sentiment could not be more perfect for our challenge.

TK said...

Very pretty use of the stencil, Bobby! Love the soft colors and encouragement

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Bobby--absolutely love this card! That wreath is wonderful and I love your color choices!

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful softly colored floral wreath!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a sweet card - love all the yellow, Bobby!
=]