Thursday, September 12, 2024

Just Us Girls #744 - Word Week

Sue is the host for Word Week at Just Us Girls and she has chosen

Nance Salked is back with us as a guest designer and she and the team have a wide variety of cards to inspire you.  Here is mine.


The light bulb and sentiment are from Concord and 9th, stamped, colored with Zigs and die cut.  It's layered up on a gel panel from my Bits Box cut with a Honey Bee postage die.

What kind of card does the word 'Hope' inspire you to make?  I'd love to see yours in our gallery.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Carol said...

Great stamp and the postage die gave this a fun look!

I Card Everyone said...

Hope brings me right to these wonderful words from Emily Dickinson:
Hope is the thing with feathers –
that perches in the soul –
and sings the tune without the words –
and never stops – at all.
Your hope-filled message is wonderful, too!
=]

TK said...

Hope -- something we need more of, and your card will send hope to just the right person!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a wonderful, simple, hopeful card. I love it.

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... love your CAS creation. I will be CASing this for my donation cards for sure. Just beautiful.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun use of that lightbulb!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly CAS and perfectly fabulous!

Bonnie said...

A light bulb is a perfect example of hope, Bobby!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I absolutely love this! Brilliant use of our word this week!

Ina G said...

Fabulous CAS card Bobby. Brilliant idea on the word Hope like we all said.

cm said...

I have this set and haven't used it for ages! After seeing your fabulous card, I need to bring it out for a play! Thank you for the inspiration, my friend!
hugs~c