Friday, October 25, 2024

The Paper Players #712

I went looking for a couple of challenges to play in yesterday and found The Paper Players.  The challenge closes soon so this is a quick post for a quick Clean and Simple card.


I started with blending Distress Inks on a panel of Bristol and cutting a Hero Arts tag from it.  The Santa silhouette is from Tim Holtz and the sentiment from Penny Black.  A little black and white twine finished it off.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great day!






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the 'twilight' look of your inking, Bobby! I have the die that SSS gave with purchase a few Christmases ago, but this stamp is much more postal friendly!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Santa would enjoy getting this card! So cute, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

This is a perfect Christmas Eve scene, Bobby! You've done a fantastic inked background for Santa and his team!

LeAnne said...

SO sweet....and I even have that Santa silhouette so I could re-create this myself! I am not sure I could achieve that night sky as well as you have though! Perfection! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at the Players this week!

TK said...

Nice! The silhouette on the inked background makes a perfect look for your "Eve" card