Like a few other crafters, the first thing I thought of when I saw the colors at Color Hues was poppies.
These BAF Poppies are from Altenew, stamped with their Heartbeat and Vineyard Berry inks . The leaves don't have a fill-in stamp so they're left in black and white. For the background, I cut PFS Petal Grid and backed it with black. A sentiment will wait for a later time.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

2 comments:
This is so beautiful, Bobby!!! I love the background, it showcases the gorgeous poppies perfectly!!!
Leaving the leaves black and white was meant to be, Bobby! Sooooo beautiful!
=]
Post a Comment