Friday, July 24, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #746 and NBUS #88

Jen M had a different kind of sketch for us at Freshly Made Sketches and one I was eager to try, especially since I had what I thought was the perfect NBUS to use.


This die is called Confetti Pop and is from Spellbinders Just Add Cake Kit.  The card base was cut to 4.25 by 3.5 which gave the champagne plenty of room to spray, It was covered with a panel embossed with Altenew's Dotty Circles.  The sentiment is from the same card kit. 

My card is also off to Darnell's NBUS where she's hosting a Mutual Appreciation Month with prizes to be had for those who share their cards.  Maybe I should send this card to her for all the time she spends encouraging us to use our NBUS and comment on others who do the same. 

Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me. 







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Well this is simply FABULOUS!!! I have never seen anything like it, so clever. You are a GENIUS!!!!

TK said...

Wow! Great use of the sketch, it's like it was made for this popping bottle of champagne!