Sunday, July 19, 2026

Krafty Chicks #829

I mentioned in my last post about loving the birds from Unity Stamps and thought this one would be good for the CAS challenge at Krafty Chicks.


The image from Flock Talk was stamped in Memento Toffee Crunch one day when I was playing with my new Ohuhu markers and having trouble with black ink.  It worked great with this cute and funky bird, that was then placed behind a panel cut with MFT's Peek-a-boo die.  The sentiment comes from the set.

Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such a fun and funky bird, Bobby! And a very good card for someone who has a great sense of humor!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is that funky feathered fella! What a cute card, Bobby!

Judy Woodland said...

What a hoot, I love this card so much. I have that stamp set and use it often. Thanks for the inspiration, this is a great design.

TK said...

I love your funky feathered friend! He worked great in Toffee Crunch, and that let his fly-away feathers do all the talking.

Bonnie said...

These guys always make me smile! I love how you colored and framed him, Bobby!

Marcia Hill said...

I love this set too Bobby...they always make me chuckle and this card certainly does that! A fun way to say Happy Birthday!! Hugs. :0)