I thought I was going to be too late for the CAS Christmas Challenge but it ends today so I'm just in time. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting a card I made last year but never posted. I have a big file of them on my laptop and since I didn't bring a sleigh die with me I went searching and found this card.
All the dies are from Spellbinders Delivering Joy. The body of the sleigh is glimmer paper I've had for a while and all the gold is from a Recollections pack. The rest is all cut from scraps.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

2 comments:
I'd be sad not to see this beauty, Bobby! Really very pretty!
=]
Well this is simply beautiful. I love the colors, and all those die cuts just fit so perfectly together. GORGEOUS card!!!!!!
Post a Comment