The Paper Players are celebrating their 800th challenge and went back to their very first sketch challenge for this anniversary. Congratulations on inspiring us for all those years and here's to many more.
I went through all the stamps and dies I had with me and came up with another Christmas card for my stash.
I started with the poinsettia from C9 Festive Blooms, then went searching for some patterned paper to go with it. All three pieces came from a Vintage Christmas pack from The Paper Studio. The music piece actually has my sentiment included on it. A little distressing with Hickory Smoke added a more vintage look to the poinsettia.
With all that DSP I have to send my card to Love Those Pretty Papers - without the theme.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

1 comment:
I'm very happy to see another gorgeous Poinsettia, Bobby! So lovely with that wonderful base paper and sheet music!
=]
Post a Comment