Thursday, September 3, 2026

CAS Mix-Up Challenge for September 2026

I'm hosting this month's CAS Mix-Up challenge.  It's a watercolor challenge with Sunflower as the theme.


This should be a bright and beautiful gallery with all those sunflowers.  Just be sure your card is clean and simple and features watercoloring.  


I totally forgot about another sunflower stamp I have that would have made a perfect CAS card.  Instead I stamped my Dancing Sunflower from Altenew in the corner of my watercolor panel  and colored it with Distress Inks.  The sentiment is from the same set.  

The Design Team has some beautiful sunflowers to inspire you and there are also several videos you can watch listed on the blog.  I hope you'll join us for this fun and colorful challenge.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

4 comments:

Loll said...

Love the gorgeous colours you've used for your beautiful sunflower, Bobby!! I do love off-the-edge designs! And a lovely sentiment too. Wonderful card and great challenge. Thanks Bobby!! xx

JoAnn said...

Your sunflower is beautiful Bobby. Your coloring looks great and I like how you have it in the bottom corner. CAS and beautiful.

Pat said...

This is a really bright and beautiful sunflower Bobby and love the added leaves and berries which look great, and a lovely sentiment to finish too. x

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, this is really stunning! I think you made the perfect choice! Hope I can play along!
=]